Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
Hi yall. Just started my journey and I can already see myself getting bored with my foods. Looking for some friends with open diaries to make eating less monotonous. Feel free to add me

Replies

• rubyandmani
    rubyandmani Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    add me if you got open diary too.
  • myphatty
    myphatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do and I will!
  • FunSizedKJ
    FunSizedKJ Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :smile: but its boring too lol
  • dsoucy31
    dsoucy31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Meee too! I'm always looking to see what others may be eating and get ideas from them!
  • kristinhull1
    kristinhull1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I eat the same things for breakfast and dinner everyday except 1 day a week. Dinner I eat what the heck I want =)
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Open diary but be warned there are a lot of foods i dont eat at all so it might seem boring to some.
  • crouchyyy
    crouchyyy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine is now open ☺️
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    mine is open
  • ClareDoherty42
    ClareDoherty42 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    && mine - but I'm pretty boring.
  • DeborahKilpatrick
    DeborahKilpatrick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll open mine - I want friends with open diaries too! I don't log exercise though at the moment.
  • daniellepstewart209
    daniellepstewart209 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, my diary is always open. Anyone can feel free to add me. I tend to make lots of homemade meals but not log as a recepie as the app is still glitchy. But if you want to know ingredients then just on me I'll be happy to help xx
  • loverunbefit
    loverunbefit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My diary is open :) would love to share journeys!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Mines open as well
  • ajc1309
    ajc1309 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Need more friends and motivation!
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Mines open! I am not a shame of what I eat and it helps me to track every day
  • dschrader63
    dschrader63 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was off for a while but now getting back on track! Trying to lose 40+ and could use friends and support!
  • myphatty
    myphatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great. Going down the line adding you all. If I don't please add me
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just don't judge my diary! LMAO!
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, too. I now weigh everything. I also have a lot of my own recipies in there and they don't show in the dary as weight, so if you want to know what it is, just ask! We are getting ready to leave on a short vacation in a week, so a lot of restaurant entries will show up. I eat a lot of repeats, like many people. I even carry my own oatmeal cups while traveling a lot and have those every day.
  • LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just FYI - I don't eat meat, except on special occasions (and even then, not always) or eggs. I do eat some fish and a little dairy. And until I finish all the crap in my freezer, there will be a more-than-I'd-like amount of processed foods as well. :)