Just starting.....again!!!

Options
Hello Fit pals my name is Jacq (pronounced Jock) I've tried this before but never stuck to it thought that me actually getting out into the community will motivate me to do it for real. Prior military, sense I got out gained quite a few. Goal is to loose 83 pounds hence the name.

Replies

• treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck. Stay positive and stay motivated.
  • jlooses83
    jlooses83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm gonna try my best.
  • Beastie32
    Beastie32 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was starting this three times I understand. You always welcome if you need daily support
  • christinaleigh44
    christinaleigh44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my six month mark into this journey for the second time also, and I'm 42 lbs down. You can do it!
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am at it I would say about 5 times. I was tired of starting over. But I read something that said each time you feel like you fail and starting over. It only says that you was trying and not giving up. It also said you really never start over because you learn something and each time you will do something different. We can do it. My problem is that I wasn't seeing the results fast enough. Once I realize to give myself a year it took the load off. After reading so many success stories. It took them about 6 months to really see and feel a big change where it takes over you. We are all in this together. Sometime we like to believe that we are the only ones that don't get it but we all get there at different times. But we all get there. You can and you will do it.
  • jlooses83
    jlooses83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the support and kind words.