healthly chicken recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I just bake it in the oven with salt and pepper. 20-30 minutes.

Or just some barbecue sauce. Both are good.

• sparkymurphy
    sparkymurphy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made homemade pot pies the other day. I used white meat chicken strips, cubed, canned vegetable medley, chicken gravy and pie crust. I measured 3 oz chicken (110calories), cup of vegs( 60 cal), 3/4 cup gravy (60 cals) in a bowl and put into my crust lined baking bowls. I allowed for a quarter pie for the crust, (160) calories). Total calories 390. But they were so big I had 2 lunches from one of them. Better than Callender's--I had one of them the other not realizing it was a 2 serving allotment and consumed 960 calories all at once. I checked the box and it said 480 cals per serving and I ate the whole thing! I will definitely be checking 'number of servings per container' from now on!
  • madpow67
    madpow67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fill a large pot with water, put in 6 to 8 boneless, skinless breasts (I get the large bag from costco). I don't measure how much, but I usually cover the top of the water with garlic salt and pepper. Let it boil until done and then put in the fridge and you have cooked chicken for the week! I want to try a chicken salad sandwich by replacing the mayo with avocado. I also eat a lot of chicken sprinkled with Old Bay (I'm from Maryland, so we put that on everything ;) heh.) with a side of black beans with a dash of Mexican cheese over the beans. Mmmmmmmm!
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thin sliced chicken breast- marinate in italian dressing for at least 30 min. Then place on grill. After flipping chicken top with tomato slice and cheese. Cook until cheese melted. Top with slices of avocado. So yummy!