Anyone else obsessed with peanut butter?

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone else is OBSESSED with peanut butter. Lol I love peanut butter and I was wondering if anyone had any unique recipes that include PB. :)

Replies

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    In the past week or two I've been eating more peanut butter. Not daily but every other day. I think it might be because I'm not hitting my protein goals. Peanut butter on toast makes a great post workout snack!
  • kristen_wino
    kristen_wino Posts: 67 Member
    edited August 2015
    ftewari5meai.jpg
    I've made these. A bit smaller than a golf ball size. 3-4 as a snack was how I enjoyed them. No need to bake. Just keep sealed in container in fridge. Next time I will substitute the chocolate for dried cranberry.
  • trulyjoyouswoman
    trulyjoyouswoman Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2015
    I actually love peanut butter and banana sandwich on a whole grain bread. Less than two tablespoons with half a banana sliced on Sara Lee's 40 calorie whole grain bread with 2 slices is 80 calories. So an estimated 300-330 calories. Plus I have not had in a long time but my favorite cookie is a homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookie with a marshmallow melted in between two of them in the microwave. Cant eat more than one as it is so rich and sweet. But again it has been a few years.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Yeah. I'm all about food you love in moderation but peanut butter in the house derails my progress. I can use powdered peanut butter though.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 377 Member
    Only if there's a chocolate bunny involved. Then I'll break the pieces off and dip it in peanut butter. Mmmmm!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Last night before bed I put 1 1/2 oz of natural PB on a whole wheat crust, piled 4 oz. of fresh blueberries on top, and ate it like a taco.

In the early 60's dad and I would drive to a diner in Long Beach Ca. for peanut butter pie. :smiley:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Have you tried PB2 or other powdered peanut butter? It won't be the same on toast, obviously, but if you mix it in stuff you can get the peanut butter taste without all the calories (I use it in oatmeal and Greek yogurt).
  • GreenHeather2014
    GreenHeather2014 Posts: 74 Member
    <3 the peanut butter. Any nut butter, really. Peanut butter mixed with honey (to taste). Use the mixture as a dip for veggies (usually carrots and celery for me; I love those with peanut butter).
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    YES! Both me and my running buddy are obsessed (she might be flirting with An addiction though, not sure yet):
    l2wnh58t45hp.jpg
  • kishabell
    kishabell Posts: 1 Member
    I like to snack on peanut butter, just with a spoon. The problem is, I don't stop at one spoon. I'm addicted.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    kishabell wrote: »
    I like to snack on peanut butter, just with a spoon. The problem is, I don't stop at one spoon. I'm addicted.

"It's not a problem until you start grabing hand-fulls" -Einstein

• jersey_54
    jersey_54 Posts: 278 Member
    Lol I am? and its good cos its high in proteins
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    My sister's dog loves it.

• Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Complete addict here..... and don't even get me started on what happens when a jar of Peanut Butter & Company Dark Chocolate Dreams comes in my house!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Look at my user name......yeah I love peanut butter
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    I eat 1 tbsp of PB daily w/ my morning oatmeal.

today I was checking a simple recipe to add to my chicken breast (basically honey, mustard and PB) want to try it soon to see how it taste.
  • TheKimmyD
    TheKimmyD Posts: 8 Member
    Have PB daily. Either by the spoonful or on an apple.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    I was but then I tried nutella & then jif's cappuccino hazelnut spread & I haven't had peanut butter since.
  • Have you tried nuts n more peanut spread. Delicious, high in protein, lower in calories when compared to regular PB and some of the most wonderful flavors like salted caramel, toffee crunch, and white chocolate
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    I love PB2

Recently got some PB2 chocolate !!

More love!!!