Another question

Options
Sorry trying to figure all this stuff out. When I completed my meals from yesterday, why doesnt it post like I see others that were under there calorie intake for the day? Am I suppose to click something else? It tells me how much I am going to weigh in 5 weeks and all that, but it doesnt post like my excerise does?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It only say's it if you are under for the day. If you ate enough calories it will not say it. Do you complete entry for the day?
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Click the "Complete this entry" green button just above the water counter :wink: and it will post to your profile. It will only say that you are under on your profile if you are under your goals. Otherwise it will just say that you completed your diary.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    If you are completing your food diary this morning for yesterday's meals it will not show up, for it to show up on your profil you need to complete your day's meals before midnight that day.

Hope this helps!
  • lawson712
    lawson712 Posts: 21
    Options
    Well I was under my calorie goal, I had 9 calories left to spare. I know it says I went over on sugar and protein. Does that effect it? I clicked the green tab and then it told me how much I would weigh in 5 weeks if I ate that everday. Am I still missing something?
  • lawson712
    lawson712 Posts: 21
    Options
    Oh got ya, yea it seems I am finishing it all up the next day after I get to work. So that makes sense! I had a feeling that was it! Ok thanks
  • sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you want to publish your diary for everyone to see:

Click Settings
    Click Diary Settings and change it to public