In need of a confidence boost

Options
I'm not necessarily in need to lose weight, but I would love to get back in shape and feel confident again. I want to do it right this time

Replies

• sandimejia25
    sandimejia25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here, good luck!
    I am a suckered for sweets. On a journey to stop eating sugar drinks and treats.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :D
  • gigglepot88
    gigglepot88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined tonight fir the first time in ages. Time to clean up. Love to hear tour stories...All the best ladies!
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm not necessarily in need to lose weight, but I would love to get back in shape and feel confident again. I want to do it right this time
    If you're a healthy weight, just get into fitness while maintaining your weight.
    SHARPEN YOUR SAW

It makes a world of difference in every area of our lives.
    GOOD LUCK :)

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If you dont need to lose any weight, then I ahve 3 suggestions:

1. If you are going to get fit and do cardio, then note down your times and distances, then seek to improve each week. You will improve if you are consistent and make a bit of an effort to beat prvious times.
    2. If you wnat better body shape, then you sound like an ideal candidate to start a lifting program (see fitness forum). this will improve your body shap and ist a very healthy way o do it.
    3. It doesnt have to be gym based so any activity, sport or recreation that onvolves physical effort is good and will increase your confidence the better you get.