Trying AGAIN

Options
Hi I'm starting again today did it before but got lazy and gave up but fed up now and going to give it my best shot x

Replies

• dtorres68
    dtorres68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can only fail of you stop trying. That's why we get a "new day" every day, because all we can manage is the 16 hours in front of us! I'm back again after 2 years and 40 lbs of college. (Apparently the Freshman 14 turns into a freshman 40 after a certain age!!! )

Speaking of which, it's noon here, only 10 more hours of this day to eat the foods my body needs and exercise! Hang in there!!!
  • HollyEzara181290
    HollyEzara181290 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey. ive used MFP before and have forgotten my passwords. ive set up a new account and am looking for friends :) feel free to ignore, otherwise add me and I'll look forward to speaking to you :)
  • Bombon15
    Bombon15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....pressing restart button today!
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm with y'all, starting back again. Add me if you want.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Please spend some time ientifying and learning why you were unable to sustain it and develop a stragey to make sure it doesnt bring you unstuck again.
  • 50andhappy8464
    50andhappy8464 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting again today did it before but got lazy and gave up but fed up now and going to give it my best shot x
    Starting again with Mon... Planing in my Mon. Meals, To get enough protein.... Eggs, bacon, tuna, red meat, raw almonds, and maybe peanut butter on Apple. Hoping everything else falls into place. It's a new start at least.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just restarted this past week. After three years and 27lbs :sweat:
    Tried to come back twice this year and failed but now I have the sense I'm gonna do it, and I'm gonna commit.
    Let say I have big plans in mind and I wanna go after them in a better shape.
    If you're looking for support friends feel free to add me.
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too after a few false starts! dedicated to making this time stick! add me!
  • barblg2
    barblg2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I regained a lot of my weight and need to get refocused on my weight loss journey. Thinking of doing lower carbs. Please add me. I can really use the support.
  • TrishaStarr34
    TrishaStarr34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this again too. I'm Trish! Feel free to add me!