NSV for women

Options
So I went to Victoria's Secret yesterday cause I just had to get a new bra and I wanted to treat myself to a nice one. So I told the young, fit, beautiful store attendent that i needed to be fitted because I had lost weight and the tops of my bra's were totally empty. So she fitted me and much to my surprise my cup size stayed the same but my band size went down 2 sizes!!!! I wanted to do the happy dance right there in the store! I even had to have her come in the dressing room with me to properly fit the bra and I wasn't embarassed!!! Came home and had to show my daughter and then of course show off my beautiful new bra and my now properly placed breasts to my hubby!!!

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    WHOOT! :drinker:
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That would totally make my day, too! Well done! :D
  • she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm terrified of losing my boobs instead of all the other fat that needs to go. This just gave me some hope that maybe they'll stay where they are. :)

Congrats!! There's nothing better than properly placed breasts! xD
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That's really great!!! : )
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    That's great. There's nothing better than a cute, new bra...except properly placed boobs :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!