P90X - Starting June 1st to August 1st

Options
Good Morning...Even though I am technically into week 2 of P90X I have missed a couple of days so I have decided that I am going to start all over again today. I am looking to see if there is anyone that would care to join me. Add me as a friend and lets motivate each other!

****REVISION - Finish Date is September 1st!!!****

Replies

• jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    I would love to join you in P90X!!!
    I have started and stopped a couple of times in the last month. I would love to start today and have a buddy to check in with:) I will add you as a friend now:)
  • brwneyedmandi
    brwneyedmandi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 4 - my first recover phase, but I'd love to join you!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    count me in. i am on week 2 right now. i have started the program a cpl of times but since i was working 12 hrs a night 6 days a week i was not as consistent as i needed to be. now that i am off for the summer im all in.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X today! I just did my fit test last night! :bigsmile: Except I will be doing all 90 days.. so Until September 1st :tongue:
  • capogirl728
    capogirl728 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i dont know much about P90X but I've heard it's unhealthy. Is this true?
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start next week on June 6. I am getting it on Friday for my birthday. :)
  • jackelyn14
    jackelyn14 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hey - I'm in my 3rd week, but would definitely like some more motivation - the last few days I've struggled with the nutrition. Why do you plan on quitting Aug. 1st, and not completely the full 90 days?
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello all i just started today How do you add it to your exercise log?
  • nmmeza
    nmmeza Posts: 1
    Options
    Im in:smile:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I am SO in ... I'm on W1D3 ... look out!!!
  • savvystephy
    Options

How is a workout program unhealthy..? Particularly one that focuses on building muscle and tells you to not eat a deficit? I wonder where you heard this, I usually just hear raves about it. :smile:
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X today! I just did my fit test last night! :bigsmile: Except I will be doing all 90 days.. so Until September 1st :tongue:

90 Days is August 1st is it not?? LOL! Its too early in the morning!!
  • savvystephy
    Options

90 Days is August 1st is it not?? LOL! Its too early in the morning!!

haha, I figured. :wink: I need to wake up too before my brain works haha
  • pammyedmunds
    Options

Never heard this before I have a lot of friends that do this and have no problems that I know of.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Hello all i just started today How do you add it to your exercise log?

I create new exercised under "My Exercises" and then use the calories from Circuit Training or if you have a Heart Rate Monitor you should use that.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    I am planning to start next week on June 6. I am getting it on Friday for my birthday. :)

Thats a great birthday gift!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Hey - I'm in my 3rd week, but would definitely like some more motivation - the last few days I've struggled with the nutrition. Why do you plan on quitting Aug. 1st, and not completely the full 90 days?

It was a early morning mistake...Yes it is September 1st!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm on day #8 today. I was doing it in the evenings but started my 2nd week (today) in the a.m's now. :sad: I am NOT a morning person but it feels good to get it out the way! I still have to do the ab ripper though tonight.
  • lblavoie
    lblavoie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got Shoulders & Arms right now!
  • khinkle44
    khinkle44 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am sooooooooo in! :happy: I am starting today after I get off of work..... Usually on Thursdays I go an a 45 minute intense hike with a co worker... Do you think I could still do that and sub out one of the p90x days and still be fine????