QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse

Options
Anyone using QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse. I'm on Day 3 of the 14 day package. I'm not feeling the nausea or the yuck taste in my mouth but other than that I'm happy with it. Just wanted to see if anyone else has used this product and your feelings towards it.

Thanks

Replies

• ShortieMC85
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of QuickTrim Burn and Cleanse. I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. I eliminated the nausea by eating with the morning pills instead of just going straight to the gym. Only 9 days left!!!! I'm already fitting into clothes that were just way too tight to wear in public lol. I'm so ready for my weigh in on Friday.
  • ShortieMC85
    Options
    Day 7 and I had a great weigh in this morning. I'm feeling better and getting into clothes I haven't been in for years. It's a good day. Happy Friday!!! I'm halfway there. Can't wait to see what my weigh in is next Friday on Day 14!!! This is a great boost to jump start the new plan. Thank you Tenderheart!!!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I loved it :) it jumpstarted my weightloss and lost a good 20lbs on it. I love how it cleanses your body from all the toxins! I would def try again :)
  • ShortieMC85
    Options
    That's motivating. I'm excited about it. My bday was yesterday and my outfit was banging so I'm pumped.