Who Didn't meal prep last night?!?!

Options
erica4nya
erica4nya Posts: 10 Member
soooooo I was super worn out last night I didn't meal prep nor did I go food shopping

Replies

• Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have my own refrigerator and food pantry where I keep my stash of food stuff.
    Every month I replenish certain staple items like tea, frozen veggies and canned meats just in case I'm unable to cook.
  • erica4nya
    Options
    I need to do that Cuz this day sucks already
  • pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    same here...was out of town for a girls weekend, went to the office for a few hours when I got home. Didn't shop or do my food prep. Today is random stuff (tuna, peaches & cantaloupe we bought at a stand on the way home, protein bar). I teach tonight so tomorrow will probably be more of the same...
  • erica4nya
    Options
    Ugh it sucks for me because I shop weird I go food shopping every week for my "heathy food"
  • shanek1990
    shanek1990 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm meal prepping this morning. It seems to be the best way for me to stay on track.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I keep a stash of favorite meal prep frozen meals in the freezer for those occasions. When I ran out of those (because I was studying for a final) I ate measured cups of cereal.
  • erica4nya
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome idea maybe I'll try that too
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I never let my stash of single serve frozen meals get too low. Batch cooking is the secret to keeping me on track.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I prep in the morning
    it doesn't take but ten min now that I have a pattern/flow.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    ...does buying 6 greek yogurts count 'cause that's all I did. :dizzy:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    ME! But I do have all of my meals planned out. I find that when I meal prep, I'm so sick of the food by the time I'm done, I don't eat it. So I pack and prep for the day before each night while making dinner.
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't meal prep. I just log my food before I eat it for the day to make sure I don't go above my goal.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    We had company over yesterday and we were all just sitting around talking...so I just starting weighing and packing my lunch for today. I figured there's no harm, we're just talking and I might as well multi-task! Luckily tonight's meal is leftovers from yesterday so it's easy. I only prep for one day.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I never meal prep. About lunch time every day, HSpoon and I debate what dinner is and go from there. When I say debate, we each say we don't care and the start listing foods in the freezer to see what sounds good! XD
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Today is my meal prep day...but I have to brave the grocery store first. Which means getting out of pajamas. At least I've done the meal plan and grocery list...
  • Tambrasha30
    Tambrasha30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I find it much easier to stay on track when I food prep. Hopefully you'll find the time to get it done soon!!!!!