I need more weight gain buddies!!

Options
add me for a supportive friend! With the plus of an exciting and motivational news feed! I need gaining weight buddies who struggle in the way I do! I'm trying to go through and add everyone too :)

Replies

• zz0413
    zz0413 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • vegasveteran1586
    vegasveteran1586 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me, I'm slowly starting to gain weight, don't forget to eat as much protein as you currently weigh right now
  • harryboow
    harryboow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey just started using this app ..very useful in tracking food ... big help ... :)
  • jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey add me I want to gain as well! Have gained 20lbs throughout my fitness journey! :)
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Are you on the right page? ahahaha! How about eating carbs and going to sleep? That's what sumo wrestlers do to GAIN weight.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Are you on the right page? ahahaha! How about eating carbs and going to sleep? That's what sumo wrestlers do to GAIN weight.

How rude. You are after all in the weight gain section of the forum.
    Gaining weight can be just as difficult for some people as losing weight is for others.
  • 1979doormouse
    1979doormouse Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Also doing a weight gain great app I'm doing a slow gain to gain at leat a stone #14 pounds I currently carry good muscle mass at 12 stone 1 #169 pound all gained through gym recently did a strip down to reveal underneath but I've decided to go again and pack more muscle on I was originally 147 pound a few years ago when learning... now I'm 169.....target weight = #muscle 182 at the moment I'm quite shredded I know my abs will dissappear as I've done this b4... that's why I'm going for a pound increase every 10 days to minimise fat gain I'm 300 call over ish ...james uk
  • CancerSurvivor2014
    CancerSurvivor2014 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am new here 1 month. I am consistent about posting and logging food and exercise. The friends I have made so far are very helpful. My main focus is lifting and I am currently trying to gain weight. In the month I have been on here I have gained 7 pounds!
  • FASTFUELXXX
    FASTFUELXXX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ADD ME. I HV BEEN BULKING FROM JUNE 1, 2015. IM CONTINUING MY BULK THRU MARCH THEN MAINTAIN THRU APRIL. CUT APRIL THRU JUNE. MAINTAIN FOR JULY & AUGUST THEN START MY BULK AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER THRU DA WINTER MONTHS.
  • kimiaqua
    kimiaqua Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Asheyricketts
    Asheyricketts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • andreshigueros714
    andreshigueros714 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm in the struggle of weight gaining
  • Asheyricketts
    Asheyricketts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me new weight gainer
  • veteransfitness
    veteransfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How in the world do you add friends on here? Lol

• kmart4130
    kmart4130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just added a few of you after joining. I'm 20 lbs up this year. Squats and milk!!!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    trying to gain...keep maintaining.
  • Bonebag7136
    Bonebag7136 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm new to the online community but not to using MyFitness Pal for logging my food intake and exercise. I too am struggling to gain and/or even maintIn my weight. Good luck and I hope we can support one another on our journey to gain weight and improve our health! :smile:
  • SashaMeacham
    SashaMeacham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • navi2015
    navi2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • hopemula4
    hopemula4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me we can all keep each other motivated I'm trying my best but some days I feel like just forget it