Losing weight after twins!

Options
My twins will be 10 months in a few days and its past time for me to get on track and get the body I want! I have no more excuses left!!

I hope to find some other new moms trying to get their pre baby body back or anyone else that needs motivation and can motivate me to stay on track! :)

Replies

• Andr1Kar
    Andr1Kar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 10 week old twins and want to get going on my weight loss journey! Friend me if you want!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a busy mom of 4 and down 45 lbs so far. You can do it! add me as a friend.
  • tavyar
    tavyar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    10 month old twins, plus a 2 yr old and 4 old. I do not recognize the person in the mirror and I am not kind to her. I feel too tired to start this journey, but can't continue being "this person"! Guess I'm ready to take that step of faith, that success can be a part of my future.
  • nasima100
    nasima100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 3 months post partum and working to lose the baby weight!
  • emieontherocks
    emieontherocks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet all of you! Friend requests sent out! Looking forward to having some people to relate to while trying to lose weight!
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. My baby is a year old but she had some health issues that prevented the post partum weight lose. I am looking forward to losing the weight. I lost 60+ pounds before she was born with myfitnesspal and a excited to get started again.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be two in september. I had severe joint issues while breastfeeding, followed by breaking my ankle and a blood clot when she was 10 months. I then went back to work briefly for 4 months, now I'm a SAHM. It has been a roller coaster, but I'm back on the fitness bandwagon with about 30 lbs to lose. I'm starting to see the scale budge and would love to have other Moms to root for and be inspired by.
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey. I just had twins in January. I also have a 20 month old and a 6 year old. I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I'm on level two, day 4.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Not a new mom by any means, my twins are almost ten (and my oldest is 17!) but sending twin love to you all. <3
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My baby girl is turning 1 next week, and I'm finally working on getting the rest of the baby weight off. Friend me! :smiley:
  • liclo15
    liclo15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 20 month old twins and just started using MFP yesterday. I would love to connect with some other moms for motivation. Feel free to friend me.
  • emieontherocks
    Options
    So great to meet all of you! Friend requests sent to all!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have 15 month old twins (as well as a 2.5yr old and a 5yr old), looking for more friends as well :)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    My kids are in their 20s and I didn't lose the weight. Plus I added to it over time. I only gained 19 1/2 lbs with my first and 21 1/2 lbs with my second, but I kept 5 lbs from each pregnancy ... plus later gain ....

You want to keep it under control before 10 becomes 20 and 20 becomes 30. And I'm speaking to myself here too !!!
  • emieontherocks
    Options
    ADDED!!!!