My progress pics and story as I'm approaching my midway goal...50lbs lost!

Options
I've been delaying this post feeling that I hadn't reached the "success stories" status yet. I'm so inspired by all the men and women on this site that have lost great amount of weight and turned their life around.
This is where I am now. Changing my life around. I started my journey at 285lbs and I'm currently at 236lbs. I'm a single mom of two amazing boys, 6 and 1 year old. When I was pregnant with my second child I found myself alone after leaving an abusive relationship. It took a lot of strength to do so but I still had no idea how much courage and strength I would need for what was still ahead of me. Although I had my freedom, I had never felt so alone and overwhelmed with motherhood; juggling a newborn and an active boy. I let myself go until I realize that I was worth more. My boys were worth more. I've been on this journey now for 5 months and going strong. I'm healthier, fitter but most importantly happier!
So I just want to share some of my progress pics with you and hope that I can make new friends to keep me accountable and to inspire each other. Feel free to add me and follow my journey on Instagram @fitfreshfablife Thank you MFP family for the ongoing support! ❤️✌️☺️
6eruyni5xrez.jpg
aehypbehh2ql.jpg
b1elihniw0xi.jpg

Replies

• Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you have accomplished!
  • MattNoel1
    MattNoel1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep moving forward
  • metcastillon
    metcastillon Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation! You're such an inspiration!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You've accomplished so much especially with so much "on your plate." Congrats and doesn't it feel good to be healthy AND happy? ?!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing. You are always worth it. Congratulations
  • jmwjce
    jmwjce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been delaying this post feeling that I hadn't reached the "success stories" status yet. I'm so inspired by all the men and women on this site that have lost great amount of weight and turned their life around.
    This is where I am now. Changing my life around. I started my journey at 285lbs and I'm currently at 236lbs. I'm a single mom of two amazing boys, 6 and 1 year old. When I was pregnant with my second child I found myself alone after leaving an abusive relationship. It took a lot of strength to do so but I still had no idea how much courage and strength I would need for what was still ahead of me. Although I had my freedom, I had never felt so alone and overwhelmed with motherhood; juggling a newborn and an active boy. I let myself go until I realize that I was worth more. My boys were worth more. I've been on this journey now for 5 months and going strong. I'm healthier, fitter but most importantly happier!
    So I just want to share some of my progress pics with you and hope that I can make new friends to keep me accountable and to inspire each other. Feel free to add me and follow my journey on Instagram @fitfreshfablife Thank you MFP family for the ongoing support! ❤️✌️☺️
    6eruyni5xrez.jpg
    aehypbehh2ql.jpg
    b1elihniw0xi.jpg

Way to go! Keep it up.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    wow....WTG!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Kudos & Keep The Flow ! YIY Are Worth It ";"
  • katylou_martin
    katylou_martin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Inspirational!
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  • smith31214080
    smith31214080 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations you are doing a fantastic job. I started almost 4 months ago at 285 and I'm down 35 but feel like I'm never going to lose my stomach...your post gives me hope! I'm also documenting my journey on instagram. Now following you... I'm Aspire_2BFit.
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl! You are doing great!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You have reached success story status. =p Even if you are still continuing on your journey and working your tail off! Thank you for sharing. I know it will help motivate me, and I may show it to my friend who has 3 kids. If a single mom with 2 can find time to be active (or at least eat better), then so can others!
  • ninafaison465
    ninafaison465 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look amazing
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! Congratulations on changing your life!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look AMAZING!! You look like you weight way less than what you currently stated you are at! :)
  • ddunk
    ddunk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!