Aqua Zumba

Options
Good Morning! Just wondering if anyone has tried aquazumba yet? I've done zumba before and I have a hard enough time keeping up on land. I am wondering if the water version would be impossible. I'd love to hear from you.

Replies

• spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba too and think that aquazumba is a great idea! The water is good for your joints, you are not landing so hard on your feet in the water. You are also able to move with larger movements because your body feels light in the water. I say go for it! You will have a loads of fun.
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sounds super interesting and fun!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    The Y by me offers them but I have yet to take the plunge :) I do miss my regular zumba classes-stupid work gets in the way at times!
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it would be great fun!! If you try, please let us know what it is like!! Good Luck!

Michelle
  • msjeannettea
    msjeannettea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We have Aqua Zumba at my gym, I think i'm going to do it tonight. I'll let u know how it goes.
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just did Aqua Zumba yesterday for the first time. I say Aqua Zumba is IT!!! LOVED IT.... My instructor said to go to where the water is at your arm pit level, that helped.,,,,,She also said that you can burn like 1100 calories in an hour.....