This is what exhaustion looks like! 50 minutes of lifting and 1 hour brisk walk..shoo!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Right... ok.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    So what did you do after that warmup?
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    I can see for the lifting, but... Brisk walk shouldn't be too bad. I tend to read during those, for much longer time. o-o
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Beautiful!
  • Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    Maybe the picture didn't catch the sweat that was pouring off of me! ;)
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    edited August 2015
    It looks perfect!
    And doesn't that beat that other look most have after watching 4 hours of TV while gaming and surfing the WWW as they stuff themselves with junk?
    mju9aby5gvvb.jpg
    THIS WAS SO ME!
  • Drewlssix
    Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    I can see for the lifting, but... Brisk walk shouldn't be too bad. I tend to read during those, for much longer time. o-o

I could barely manage a brisk walk after my weight session yesterday. Was squat and deadlift day along with some other ancillary work thrown in for fun. My legs were jelly.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Awesome work !
  • Some of these comments are ridiculous!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Congrats?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    heh- I love the sweaty selfie- they amuse me. I'm totally guilty of those faces- they usually wind up on instagram.

Photo%20Collage%20Maker_8ERlf1_zpsum6ofwee.png
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Great job! Omfg you did so well! Brisk walking after lifting? Awesomeness!
  • Sam101my
    Thanks..Feel so much better after I do it...
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    My favorite "sweaty" is from the day our 16year old rolled our truck. I remember driving to the scene, hands shaking, & seeing it upside down in a ditch. Then I saw my son standing in the road, not even a scratch. My husband showed up a few minutes later & we all stood there in the road hugging & crying. It was an emotional day. But we didn't let it stop us from completing Day 24 of P90X!
    3enx1qzfh85z.jpg
    It was a defining moment for our commitment to getting fit. We finished every single day of the 13 weeks, no matter what happened. (And we have 4 tween/teenagers, so there's a lot of crazy at our house!) We lost a combined 66 lbs!
    fm2ys6o660wh.jpg
    And it was just the beginning. It's been over a year and we still work out together every night. :smile:

• Sam101my
    Wowsa! How inspirational!