On the home stretch

Options
Hiya

Looking to get as much support as possible!!

Started out at 17st and over the last 5 years I have managed to get down to 11st 12lbs! I just want to get this last stone and a half off but I'm really struggling with body image and find my disformed view of myself is really holding my back. Does anyone else get insecure like this and how do you make yourself feel better? I want to embrace the progress I've made but can't seem to for some reason lol. Anyone have any ideas?

Also add for an add. I want as much support as I can get and I love to help others where I can

Replies

• bertviviano
    bertviviano Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have to say you look great and should not worry bout anything. Just stay focused and take it one day at a time, but all that said, you look great and you have nothing to worry about.
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Focusing of fitness has helped with my body image. It has made me appreciate my body more because it makes me think "hey, this body is great, it can do all this amazing stuff now, maybe it's not so bad after all".

• melanieh541
    melanieh541 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have to say you look great and should not worry bout anything. Just stay focused and take it one day at a time, but all that said, you look great and you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you very much ☺
    Focusing of fitness has helped with my body image. It has made me appreciate my body more because it makes me think "hey, this body is great, it can do all this amazing stuff now, maybe it's not so bad after all".

I started doing that myself but couldn't fit it in with my new job which means I'm a lot less active. I need to make time for it really. Thank you for your advice