Friends 45+

Options
looking for women who can understand how hard it is to lose weight after 40. Needing to lose 20lbs and would like to share this new journey.

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I'm 46. Used to lose weight so easily, now I have to work double hard to lose anything.
  • jamaica111
    jamaica111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too. going to be 48 in feb 2016. really have 25 pounds to lose since having children and a parent passing 7 months ago.Ready to be serious.
  • sjcos75
    sjcos75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I guess we're in it together! Going to be 45 this year, and taking care of a disabled husband has let me forget to take care of myself!
  • ConniMartin
    ConniMartin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You have to take the time for yourself or you won't be any good for your husband
    sjcos75 wrote: »
    I guess we're in it together! Going to be 45 this year, and taking care of a disabled husband has let me forget to take care of myself!

• susanhetzel
    susanhetzel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in....going to be 48 in a couple days. ... would like some friends to be accountable with :smile:
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 52. I gave up on the scale a long time ago. I work hard with my fitness and feel good about getting it done. Slowly the inches are melting but it has been a slow process. Feel free to add me. I should let you know that I don't get on much on the weekends but do check in every day with my friends if they post. Good luck with the process and try to enjoy the ride!!
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    Sent you a friend request
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    Please send me a friend request.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and I've lost 24 pounds since November 2014. I feel great but I also know if I was in my 20's or 30's I'd have probably lost twice that amount by now. Feel free to add me. I log daily, currently on a 261 day streak.