Its been 3 weeks and have not shed anything???

Options
2»

Replies

• rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    OP, are you weighting/measuring your food? All food... condiments, oils, drinks, etc... all the little things can add up.
    I would guess you are eating more than you think. Double check your food log. Some items in mfp have the wrong calorie amount. There may be 10 entries for ketchup in there and 2 correct calorie amounts. (just so you know) :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    OP, please read the first post in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here
  • kasperwasper007
    kasperwasper007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain how 1lb of fat is less than 1lb of muscle? :huh: Obviously I'm not reading it correctly...

I didn't read it as lb for lb. :)

If you take the same size (not weight) chunk of fat & muscle - the muscle weighs more than fat.

So - lb for lb - weight is of course identical but size is considerably different.

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain how 1lb of fat is less than 1lb of muscle? :huh: Obviously I'm not reading it correctly...

No one claims that. "Muscle weighs more than fat" implicitly tells you "at the same volume", since that's the only interpretation that makes any sense.