How can I get rid of my dark inner thighs?

Options
I was pre diabetic at one point when I was a young teen. I remember my thighs also rubbed together a lot and at some point, both of my inner thighs got very dark and discolored and it has been that way ever since (8+ years later.)

I am not pre diabetic and I've lost a good amount of weight. Overall I am very healthy and eat a healthy diet that I stick to. I regularly exfoliate the area that's discolored. Nothing seems to be improving my situation at all whatsoever.

It's embarrassing but I would really like to try and get rid of this. Does anyone also have this and have you been able to get rid of it?

Replies

• myphatty
    myphatty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I ran track in high school my thighs were very muscular and huge and would rub together causing discoloration and irritation. I decided to apply Vaseline to my inner thighs to decrease the amount of chafing i would get during exercise or even walking for longer periods of time. Today my thighs still rub together but the darkness has improved significantly. Not sure if it'll work for you but it did for me so I thought I'd share. Good luck