Women over 45 lets do this.

Options
Want to lose 20 lbs that sounds easy but being 50 yrs old is hard, use to crash diet to lose unwanted pounds, now there's no way. So I decided to lose weight the healthy way, so far I have lost 3 lbs in 9 days with this app. I have replaced my tea

Replies

• Hiswill33
    Hiswill33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great start!!
    I've been using app consistently for 3 weeks , I'm.down 5lbs.
    Work out 6 days a week , twice on 2 of those with a personal trainer!
    I'm motivated to get some of this weight gone !! :)
  • maire911
    maire911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd love to join this group. I'm 55 yrs. old and could use the support!
  • sheafferlynn
    sheafferlynn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you all in your fitness journey
  • charm1113
    charm1113 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
    Conni I hear you on 50, I did the crash and yo-yo bit now I'm all about being healthy. Let's do this!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Wow- i am with you all- I am all about doing this the healthy way!
  • ConniMartin
    ConniMartin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    I am loving this app, lady's I think we can do this.
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 years young! I as well have done many crazy diets in the past and now I just want to do this the right way. I wish everyone great success in being Healthy! Let's do this!
  • karinandgerry
    karinandgerry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    maire911 wrote: »
    Hi - I'd love to join this group. I'm 55 yrs. old and could use the support!

• ConniMartin
    Options
    Want to lose 20 lbs that sounds easy but being 50 yrs old is hard, use to crash diet to lose unwanted pounds, now there's no way. So I decided to lose weight the healthy way, so far I have lost 3 lbs in 9 days with this app. I have replaced my tea

• ConniMartin
    Options
    Sent you all a friend request.
  • jgjgjgmom8124
    jgjgjgmom8124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    55 and after almost 4 years have hit target weight but fearful of old habits creeping back in. I do the treadmill daily 35-55 minutes but want to stay motivated.
  • Damaris626
    Damaris626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joining and I've never joined a fitness group because my problems are always opposite of everyone else. I'm 49 years old, during hard times I lose excessive weight.
    I have gone down to size 0 pants and even lower. I've started exercising for endurance and strength but stopped because I lose weight. So I l'm trying to start and become more aware of what I eat. I'm just walking right now. Stopped all other exercise. But just want to be consistent. So tomorrow is officially my Day 1, excited! :smiley: