need someone

Options
2»

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    It's never stupid to feel alone when you lose someone. You start thinking about your own mortality and all kinds of crazy stuff. We are all here for you. I just saw this so sorry it took so long to get back to you. I lost my dad in Aug and my mom is quickly going downhill from cancer. I know how you feel. I am soon to be an orphan. This is a great place to get support!! Hang in there. Lean on us anytime!!!

Charlaine:flowerforyou:
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    Hey sweetie,
    I know you are feeling dark & blue right now, but I promise it WILL get Better! Long story short, I went down a dark road in my life a yr &1/2 ago and came back into the light. So no matter how bad things are at the moment, they will brighten.
    You will miss your friend, & by now you've probably been able to speak to your husband, so I'm hoping you are better already, my prayers to you!
    Brenda B
  • latina042000
    Options
    Ive recently had two deaths that were close to me as well as struggling with a big relationship problem that ended up in court (not a marriage thing) so I know how you feel.....stay strong and we are here for you if you ever need to talk, at least i know I am :flowerforyou:
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    I understand your feelings, if my neighbor was to pass on, I'd miss 'em too. Prayers to you and thier family. God Bless for sharing your lonelyness.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. We are all here for you!!:heart: And remember: God only gives us what we can handle.:heart:

:flowerforyou: Kristin:flowerforyou: