It Works Wraps

Options
Ladies,

Who has ever tried the it work wraps? Know a friend who has used it if you haven't?

Replies

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    All they do is pull the water out of your body and make you look slimmer. I personally don't believe in them. I have had friends use them and while using them they do show slight differences however as soon as they stopped using the wraps it all came back.
    Hard work, tracking your food and determination will get you to where you want to be.
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion on all those things are they are short term fixes that don't help you lose weight. The best way to lose weight is nutrition and exercise period.
  • megpal24
    megpal24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have turned around my eating habits and I exercise. Just curiosity :smile:
  • z304
    z304 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    They're worthless. I have a friend who used them and none of us could tell a difference... her "friend" who was selling them sure made some money off of her until she figured that out, though. Seems like they have a pyramid scheme thing going on?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I tried them and they do nothing except move water weight. Even distributors tell you that you have to do "regular maintenance" meaning you have to keep doing the wraps to keep the water weight away.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    My not so good friend sells them. She's been at it for years. Made loads of money. Still has yet to lose a kg. Me? I've never let her wrap me, and I've lost 8kg in the last 6 months... Save your cash or buy a set of food scales instead :smile:
    Good luck with your fitness goals :smiley: