New! Looking to stay motivated and always laughing!

Options
vannyb3
vannyb3 Posts: 74 Member
Hi all! I'm just trying to stay motivated, and I love to laugh! Humor is what keeps me sane! I'm 27 and just starting to get more serious about my fitness journey. However don't expect me to be the perfect dieter because I will most definitely not exceed expectations! I love food way too much! Haha So feel free to add me so we can go through this fitness journey together!

Replies

• EDawn47
    EDawn47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Erica. I've used mfp many times before but like you said I feel more serious about it this time. All we can do is one day at a time with one less chip! Lol
  • Cup_
    Cup_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Danell. Love humor! And would be happy to give support. Feel free to add! And I agree with Erica, one less chip at a time. lol
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Myles. You can add me if you want. With any luck we'll get some laughs without me having to take my shirt off. D'oh! :neutral:
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aurora and would love to add you to my friends list. I'll sent you a request.
  • vannyb3
    Options
    Thanks for the support and introductions! I'm excited to add all of you!

And yes all we can do is take it one day at a time, with one less chip or in my case, one less Little Debbie at a time! If they ever put Christmas Tree Cakes on the shelf all year around I'll def be in trouble! Haha
  • Lakehead16
    Lakehead16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add! On the same boat :smile:
  • vannyb3
    Options
    Awesome! Just added you! :)
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I always think I'm funny, but I'm not sure how many others agree. :-) I'm pretty sure my picture is by the word "sarcasm" in most photo dictionaries.
  • vannyb3
    Options
    Haha I'm very sarcastic too so I'm sure we'll get along great! Adding you now John!