Looking for Mentors/Friends

Options
parfia
parfia Posts: 184 Member
Hello All,

My name is Aby and I'm a 26 year old female who is currently at around 265lbs and around 6'' tall. I live in Birmingham England, UK.

I have previously lost a lot of weight in the past and became quite a gym bunny, however, after getting pregnant with my little girl I have well and truly fell off the wagon. During pregnancy I gained 5 stone (yes, 5, I'm not sure if they left another one in there!). My little girl is now 2 years old and I am looking to start my weight loss journey again. I started around 5 weeks ago just cutting the crap and making healthy choices (less carbs, less junk, less fizzy drinks and no chocolate etc) and exercise 5-6 times a week an hour at a time using www.fitnessblender.com. I also walk alot (some days up to 6.5 miles walking to and from nursery and to work). As you can see, I'm really on this and determined to make a life long change and am really enjoying myself :)

I'm looking for friends and mentors for accountability and inspiration. If you would like help me on my journey, please add me :)

Replies

• lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! You are doing so well! Added ou!
  • tercasey
    tercasey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi Aby! We've similar statistics. I lost over three stone last year and i've nearly put it all back on. I mean business this time! It'd be great to share our experiences. Request sent!
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hey Aby. Well done on what you've done so far and good luck reaching your goals :smile: