Ugly butt..help please!!!!

Options
I have the ugliest backside ever. :( my right side obviously hangs lower and is fuller than my let side and my muffin top makes my whole bottom look lik a big lopsidded pear..I hate this and I workout usually every weekday. I occasionally run as well. I'll try to post a photo.. be WARNED it's bad :/ and the bad thing is ..I'm young :/ my butt shouldn't look lik that.

Replies

• ZombieKillerCrunk
    ZombieKillerCrunk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to post photos here but it would help a lot if u saw what I was talking about
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    When you say you workout what do you mean? What are you doing? If you want your butt to look good look into lifting heavy. There's a program called strong curves and it focuses on the booty.
  • ZombieKillerCrunk
    Options
    When you say you workout what do you mean? What are you doing? If you want your butt to look good look into lifting heavy. There's a program called strong curves and it focuses on the booty.
    I do a lot of ab workouts and I try and focus on my butt by doing squats and lunges and kickbacks as well as bridging. And will do, thank you
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I second strong curves!
  • ThomasWright1997
    ThomasWright1997 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Lose weight. It's probably a dodgy distribution of fat
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    With 40lbs to go, just continue to lose weight and have a good lifting routine. Strong curves is definitely a good glute based lifting program
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    can we see? I'm sure it's not as bad as you think.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    and LOTS of guys are into big butts and they cannot lie...
  • TexasBeauty89
    TexasBeauty89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    For me its the cellulite...man I hate it. I agree with others though, lift. That's what I am about to start doing.
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When another brother can't deny
  • rmitchell239
    rmitchell239 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Lunges work your gluts better than any other exercise I have ever found. This is true only if you are going knee to ground or very, very, close. You can hold dumbells in your hands if you are comfortable with the movements. If you have access to a gym I would consider switching cardio to stair machine or perhaps row machine over treadmill jogging.
  • Cup_
    Cup_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love deadlifts and weighted squats!
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Keep losing and keep exercising. As you lose weight-it will look better, I promise!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Strong curves!! The golden exercise is hip thrusts
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm told "kettlebell swings" make for an awesome butt (ref: "the 4-hour body"), but I haven't personally used them so I can't vouch for it.

https://youtu.be/5zAkYWo_4ts
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I bet it is really not ugly.
  • ZombieKillerCrunk
    Options
    Bit of a late response from me but thank you! You all are awesome!