Options
onmyweigh_
onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
I love documentaries.... tell me what you watched recently and loved

Replies

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Walk away Renee, Crazy Love, How to Die in Oregon, Lost Angels, So Much So Fast, Forgiving Dr. Mengele, The Waiting Room.....I'm a sucker for Netflix documentaries :)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I'm a documentary geek
    Just watched "Marley" about Bob Marley. All the food docs are good..."Hungry For Change" is an eye opener. "Food Inc" too. My favs are the "Paradise Lost" ones about the West Memphis Three. I've seen those all several times over. Of course "Blackfish", but if you love docs I'm sure you've seen that one already.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    A massive David Attenborough fan here so anything on his list. The Blue Planet, Planet Earth, The Life of Mammals/Birds etc. I also love to watch Louix Theroux, have you ever seen any of his work?
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Currently watching German Concentration Camps: Factual Survey. Documentary by Alfred Hitchcock and Sidney Bernstein but was banned by the British Government for 70+ years.
    WARNING - Raw footage from soldier cameramen while Concentration Camps were being liberated. Very difficult to watch.
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Fed up-on Netflix. It's wonderful and a huge eye opener on the things we intake.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Fed up-on Netflix. It's wonderful and a huge eye opener on the things we intake.

That's another good one. I'm kind of obsessed with the food docs. Definite eye openers.
  • edwardetr
    edwardetr Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    King Corn.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Dear Zachary

That was an incredibly sad one.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I watch loads of documentries on YouTube. Anything to do with Great White sharks lol. From a sports point of view "If you don't take it, you wont make it" about the 100m athletics final in Seoul Olympics. "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" and "Super size me" is always a classic. I also watch a few conspiracy things on the Moon landing etc. Loads of fun.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Hoop Dreams - best Doc ever made.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Oh, and anything to do with iconic figures that interest me such as Elvis, John Lennon, Muhammed Ali etc. I even watched one on Charles Manson the other day lol.
  • tripleA972
    tripleA972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love mafia documentaries, so i recomend documentary on lucky luciano, al capone, or even outlaws like john dilanger, Bonnie and Clyde. Public enemies is one of my favorite movies ;)
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    edwardetr wrote: »
    King Corn.

Great one^^^
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Jiro Dreams of Sushi was an interesting one, I quite enjoyed it.