looking for support buddies!

Options
Crys8813
Crys8813 Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone, I'm a mom of 3 just had my third ! Now I'm back to my workout plan and healthier meal choices but the scale is just not moving! I'm feeling defeated! Any other mamas having the same issue?! Feel free to friend me :)

Replies

• MizJoy
    MizJoy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I think it more of a mental thing. I tried to continue eating healthy and exercise and the weight will just fall off.
  • yudue
    yudue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes. When I feel like I'm not progressing at the rate I want, I can feel like just giving up. I have had weeks when I gain weight back for what looks like no reason.

I just try to focus on the small wins, like when I resist dessert or stick to my meal plan. That helps me start thinking positive again so I can keep the strength to continue. I know I will eventually lose those pounds, even if it takes me a little longer. It is important to remember that weight loss is not linear.

Try to give your body some time, if you aren't satisfied in a couple weeks, think of one or two things you can change and give it a try. Find what works for you through trial and error. It is normal to go through something like this!
  • kattiev18
    kattiev18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally right there with you!! I am trying to get back to that point in my life where I had so much motivation !! After working all day, dinner, then getting a 15 month old ready for bed while trying to still spend time with my husband I can't find the motivation and I know it is there!!!

I need someone to keep me motivated because I love working out and eating healthy and how I feel after I just need to get started and stay on track!!!

I need accountability!
  • WheelingGirls
    WheelingGirls Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Crys8813
    Options
    Thanks ladies, sorry i'm late in responding! :)
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 as well. Feel free to add me. I'm super active on mfp.
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a 1-2 and 3 yr old. So I definitely can relate.
  • Crys8813
    Options
    awesome ill add ya!