Amusement Park NSV

Options
juleseybaby
juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
I am a thrill seeker. I love to ride rollercoasters and anything else that will flip me and throw me around and drop me and any other crazy things. So - I was very disappointed when I could no longer ride because of my size. (A seatbelt extender came off mid-ride at a state fair, and then I was unable to ride something at our local amusement park because the harness would not safely go around me. Embarrassing.)

The great news is that I have lost enough weight and I was able to ride EVERYTHING I WANTED when we went to an amusement park this past weekend!!! Yayyyyyyyy me!! :happy:

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I know what you mean about thrill seeking. I LOVE the roller coasters!!!!
  • nicho132
    nicho132 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! It's these types of experiences that will keep you going!
  • katiejneely
    Options
    Awesome! What a great accomplishment!
  • abgoins512
    abgoins512 Posts: 41
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! I had a similar situation!!!! I had gained a large amount of weight, and I haven't ridden a roller coaster in years because of it. This past October I decided to try to ride one, and the lap band wouldn't go all the way down to lock. I was sad, but the lady came by and pushed it a little harder and it fit! I was so excited!!!!
  • m2purple
    m2purple Posts: 38
    Options
    Great! It is always the NSV that makes me happiest!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Aww thats great, congratulations and enjoy those rides!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!