Should I start my workout/diet regime now or wait?

Options
tdelam
tdelam Posts: 48 Member
I planned on getting started with P90 tomorrow, its everyday with one day resting. I'm excited, however, next weekend is a big weekend annual party with our big family, there's usually a lot of drinking Friday and Saturday, should I start monday still knowing that I'll have to work extra hard next week or should I wait until next Monday?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Um. Start now.
  • tdelam
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Um. Start now.

Yes, I meant the shredder though? do I wait for that until next week instead? I should have been more clear in my question.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    start now
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    If you aren't a regular exerciser already, I would advise you start with something more gentle so that you won't be crazy-sore. You can build up to start the shred afterwards.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I'm sure it's fine to start now. What will be the worst thing that will happen? You miss one day of it? I honestly don't do programs like that so I can't tell.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Start now. Don't make excuses or there'll always be another reason to delay starting.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Start now. Then start again next week when you can move again.

IMO.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If you aren't a regular exerciser already, I would advise you start with something more gentle so that you won't be crazy-sore. You can build up to start the shred afterwards.

P90 is a beginner level programme.
  • Foxgym
    Foxgym Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Start now. "Do your best and forget the rest" There will be lots of challenges in the 90 days of P90 and forever after and coping with a family party is a good test of your resolve :)
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Start now. You can always work around obsticles, but never wait.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Start now. There will ALWAYS be a party, a holiday, a bad day. It's just something to work through and around. You go, you have fun, you make the best choices you can, and keep on going.
  • beachbum4044
    beachbum4044 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Now.....don't wait. That is how we all got here, is we waited until Monday or we waited until after xxxxxx (insert obstacle here). Just start...take each day as it comes but continue to press play.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have completed P90 and have lost 123 lbs total with 127 lbs to go. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    start now
  • arditarose
    Options
    So OP, did you start today or what?
  • joepratt503
    joepratt503 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Always now mate....never later, because its always later.
  • NaughtyNibbling
    NaughtyNibbling Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    UtahWI wrote: »
    Start now. There will ALWAYS be a party, a holiday, a bad day. It's just something to work through and around. You go, you have fun, you make the best choices you can, and keep on going.

preach
  • tdelam
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    So OP, did you start today or what?

Yes :)