Howdy!!

Options
Howdy,
I'm Jay and I go to Texas A&M University. Just wanted to introduce myself.
I currently weigh 245 lbs.
My goal for 2009 is to lose 50 lbs.

Thanks, and I look forward to using MFP as a tool to helping me reach my goals.

Replies

• jjcunningham85
    Options
    Howdy,
    I'm Jay and I go to Texas A&M University. Just wanted to introduce myself.
    I currently weigh 245 lbs.
    My goal for 2009 is to lose 50 lbs.

Thanks, and I look forward to using MFP as a tool to helping me reach my goals.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Howdy!! (I don't have the opportunity to say that often in Connecticut!! lol)

Welcome and best of luck! You can do this!! This site and the people on it will be extremely helpful to you!

:bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Its a great site to be on! YOu will be able to do all you want to when you are done here!
  • teresamc
    Options
    I am new too!! I have received a very warm welcome and the calorie counter is so easy to use! I am really glad my friend recommended this site!
  • holly_berry
    Options
    hey!!!!! i'm new tooo!!!!! i weigh 151 pounds, and i want to slim down to 125!! i found this site on my own and i luv it already! i hope it works!:wink:

118727.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is so helpful. My husband and I just started a few days ago and we love it. Good luck with your weight loss!!

Brooke
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Thank you, good luck to you as well. You and your husband look very happy. And it looks like you are already well on your way to your goal. Keep up the good work.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Howdy JJ and other new folk! :drinker:

Great to have ya'll (I can talk Texan too :laugh: ) here! :flowerforyou:
  • Renea101
    Options
    Whoo-hoo, a fellow Texan. Howdy right back at ya, and good luck! You are in a great place. Join a team if you can, it is great support and lots of challenges to help boost you to the next level.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome

If you haven't discovered already you are going to love this site. Lots of helpful information and support here. What was an eye opener for me was the calorie and exercise counters. Remember other members are only a click away!