mommy of 3 and trying to keep up with them :)need motivation

Im a mother of 3 balls of fire! Really want to lose the baby weight and have the strength to run around with them. I need to lose 50lbs and really want to tone my body. Would like to get friends through MFP to motivate each other.

Replies

• Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    I'm here for ya
  • mrsregalado
    mrsregalado Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you! :)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Shouldn't the 3 balls of fire be your motivation?
  • FlippyW
    FlippyW Posts: 20 Member
    Im a mother of 3 balls of fire! Really want to lose the baby weight and have the strength to run around with them. I need to lose 50lbs and really want to tone my body. Would like to get friends through MFP to motivate each other.

Hey, I've added you, I'm a mum of 2 looking for other mums for inspiration and motivation
  • MissJM1
    MissJM1 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm a mum of 2, feel free to add me!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited August 2015
    Whoever is struggling to lose weight please get ahold of me. I have used a program that has helped me tremendously. XXXXXXXXX is my personal email I can give my phone number through an email if you are seriously interested in losing weight. I know great products to help with your energy as well as many things to help with weight loss.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information
    For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups
    Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam.

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising
    a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.

• blessedbyjol8
    blessedbyjol8 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm a mom of 2..feel free to add me as well..would love the support and accountability of fellow moms!
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi I'm I mum of two looking to lose around 50 plus lbs