Looking for friends to share diaries and ideas

Options
Hi all. Been on a 1200 a day calorie intake for about 4 months now and have lost 3 stone which i am really pleased about. Look and feel fantastic. Looking to get maby another 2 stone off as im currently still overweight. Anyway id love to see what others are eating daily for ideas as it gets repetitive at times eating the same foods. Ive also started weight training and can help out if thats something u r interested in. starting to develop alot of muscle despite being overweight. Feel free to add me

Replies

• WheelingGirls
    WheelingGirls Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mines open to view
  • atlassmom121
    atlassmom121 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • tisI2015
    tisI2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Been on a 1200 a day calorie intake for about 4 months now and have lost 3 stone which i am really pleased about. Look and feel fantastic. Looking to get maby another 2 stone off as im currently still overweight. Anyway id love to see what others are eating daily for ideas as it gets repetitive at times eating the same foods. Ive also started weight training and can help out if thats something u r interested in. starting to develop alot of muscle despite being overweight. Feel free to add me

hey I have just started 1200 calorie a day nearly 2 weeks ago 4 kilos down.... Which I'm quite pleased
    4 months extreme good effort and look at all the weight u have lost well done