Really?

Options
124»

Replies

• glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i'm trying out that advice today! third day in my new job... what could possibly go wrong?
  • HakkunaMaSquatta
    HakkunaMaSquatta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Some very amusing responses.. had a good giggle reading through them this morning.

I guess it could have come across as 'uptight' or whatever, I probably didn't word it in the right way, but it wasn't aimed at the forums. It was aimed at the people who add you purely to do nothing other than fill your inbox with sleazy messages.
    I'm all for having conversation, but when you get asked "what you wearing right now, can't sleep, so horny" I mean, come on.
    Bit forward for a first message.

Anyyyway, thanks for the laughs guys. Best of luck to you all on your goals. :)
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    jensquish1 wrote: »
    I'm more worried about the people trying to sell my some 21 day fix that consists of unicorn farts and sparkly rainbows...

You mean it doesn't work?! :(
    freak4iron wrote: »
    I just turned 27 a few mins ago I wonder if op would throw me some bday sex?

Happy Birthday!!
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    Bit of a rant, but kinda lame seeing people use this as some sort of dating/chat-up site. So cringe. It's a FITNESS site/app. You want to flirt, date, *kitten*, find "the one" then get your *kitten* over to match.com. Rant over. ✌

mgic8bdahwq8.jpg

Hahaha