What is your favourite lower cal/light indulgence?

Options
I'm just wondering what everyones favourite treat is?

Mine is the Breyers no sugar added vanilla bean ice cream, I have 1/2 or a full cup if I have enough calories left and a cup of frozen berries. Less than 200 calories (when I have 1/2 a cup of ice cream) and it's so delicious.

What's yours?

Replies

• KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Making my own corn relish dip. Extra light sour cream + corn relish = yummmmmm. Way less calories than storebought dips. AND if you don't have many calories left, it tastes great with carrot/cucumber sticks (rather than crackers).
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Kombucha and Cocowhip are two of mine. Both satisfy the urge for something sweet and go well with a bowl of summer berries.
  • atlassmom121
    atlassmom121 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Chia chocolate coconut pudding!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate from Trader Joe's. Only about 70 cals for a fourth of a bar. :yum:
  • caroadstar
    caroadstar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    mykidsandi wrote: »
    I'm just wondering what everyones favourite treat is?

Mine is the Breyers no sugar added vanilla bean ice cream, I have 1/2 or a full cup if I have enough calories left and a cup of frozen berries. Less than 200 calories (when I have 1/2 a cup of ice cream) and it's so delicious.

What's yours?

• caroadstar
    caroadstar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fudgsicle fudge pops. Regular not the diet brand or sugar free type. 60 calories each.

• Magenta529
    Magenta529 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Sherbet. 110 calories in half a cup!
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    skinny cow mint choc chip ice cream -128 calores
    Co-yo coconut yoghurt with sweet freedom and berries - 180-200 calories
    Green & Blacks mini chocolate bars - 85 calores
    Pro-max lean chocolate mint bar -207 calories, but all the protein :)
  • peterjens
    peterjens Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream sandwich - 140 cal
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Frozen yoghurt, it tastes (to me) exactly the same as ice cream but is less calories. And the frozen yoghurt stands have fruit toppings that you can have, you don't get that at ice cream vans.
  • anechka1981
    anechka1981 Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Fruit parcels from filo pastry. Filo pastry is good, because it's paper thin. Basically shred any fruits, mix it with a bit of honey or maple syrup. Cut filo pastry in to small squares. Take 2-3 squares at the time, put fruit mix in the middle and create a parcel. Put in to over for 6-8 minutes, medium temperature. You can basically put anything inside it. I also like to put fried feta cheese and spinach in it.
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero ice cream with PB2
  • anechka1981
    anechka1981 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For drinks, I absolutely love home made lemonade. You'll need to squeeze juice from couple of lemons, add 1-3 table spoons of maple syrup ( it gives a drink that caramel taste like coke has). Mix it with sparkly water. Add ice. Enjoy!
  • Victoria_Th
    Victoria_Th Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    These all sound so good!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I love watermelon, and a full pound is only 136 calories. Also frozen banana blended with chocolate PB2 - a few more calories, but so worth it (and a good source of fibre and protein)
  • glitzy196
    glitzy196 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nestle mini drumsticks. 120 calories, and yummy.
  • Coley88
    Coley88 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The aged sharp white cheddar from Trader Joe's that 70 cals for 28ish grams. I'm not a sweets person.
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers English Toffee ice creams. only 100 cal each and just enough ice cream where I feel like I'm satisfying a craving.
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, Kashi Dark Choc and Coconut bar( frozen), homemade Guacamole with celery, watermelon and berries.
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana, blueberries, raspberries and apple blitzed in my nutribullet. Then freeze for 45 mins and comes out like a fruity sorbet! Low in calores. Yummo :smile: