Looking for busy moms wanting to get fit

Options
im a busy mom and I'm looking for busy moms who want to get healthy and fit to get fit with. I am wanting to have my husband fall in love with me all over again and I know you moms out there can relate. Kids are so busy no time to work out, no time for yourself. Let's take back some time and make some me time to get that sexy back!!!u8jxki27h9iz.jpg

Replies

• Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Did a workout last night called Dynamix it was AMAZING! Lots of hip issues from having my son so a great workout with tons of hip stretches makes this girl happy!!!
  • teeglo
    teeglo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow busy mum needing to get fit:) . Am planning on starting the 30 day shred challenge today.
  • CJBasque1977
    CJBasque1977 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Busy mom, here! My husband works away two weeks a month. I have a demanding job. With my husband away i have to work out in the mornings before my toddler wakes up or go for a run at lunch time.

I am so inconsistent with it...it is so easy to sleep in or work through lunch.

Would love to be accountable to someone :).

I've lost quite a bit in the last year by changing my eating habits. I now need to focus on fitness!

Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Over here! Full time RN with a soon to be 2 year old! I just started T25 and I am almost done my first week back to MFP!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    What kinda of foods do your kids like? I made homemade pizza 805fc0vflz5r.jpg
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My girl loves my homemade pancakes! I make them with a pack of oatmeal, one egg, and a banana.
  • holly_1985
    holly_1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My little one just turned two he wants anything. I'm eating then will eat his food which was placed on his table before u sat down lol
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    I am starting a private busy moms fitness challenge group On sept 7th if anyone is interested. Just message me for details. It will run for 30 days. The groupo is calleed Renew you. SO those busy moms that never make time for yourself this is the time to get you back. Get your sexy back.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Dos anyone try to get their babies to do their workout with them or incorporate them into the workout?