21 day fix - support needed

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be starting the 21 day fix on Tuesday 8/11. Anyone want to keep in touch and help motivate each other?

Feel free to add me and we can get this going together. It doesn't matter what day you're on would just be nice to have someone to check in with who is farmilar with the program.

Thanks!

Replies

• ChristineGaunt
    ChristineGaunt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What is the 21 day fix?
  • sparklesmalia
    sparklesmalia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did the 21 day fix, it was great. I didn't finish the program due to the amount of food I had to eat. I couldn't eat it all even on a 1200-1499 caloric intake. It is hard to get the right combination without going over on your containers. The work outs are amazing. Good luck and have fun with it. She does give you a work out which I love. I still work out to her DVDs.
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    @ChristineGaunt its a beach body program that includes portion control containers to help you figure out the proper amount of food you need. A few of my co workers have had success with it so i figured id give it a try. It also comes with a work out plan and DVDs to do at home.

@sparklesmalia Awesome thanks for the feedback, Im planning to really focus on this and give it my all, I'm a little worried about getting the portions and calories right. I'm sure there will be some trial and error. Excited to try the workouts!!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 21 day fix! Adding you now
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love the Fix! I finished my first round 2 weeks ago. We are starting a second round the same day you are!! "Anyone can do anything for a minute."