Motivational Media

Options
Does anyone else have random shows that inspire them to workout like crazy? For me, its The Walking Dead. Every time I watch an episode I instantly *NEED* to do a workout. And I usually think about the show when I`m on a hike or a jog too - its much easier to push to the next level when I'm imaging a slavering horde of Walkers on my tail.

Replies

• cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Have you ever watched Arrow?

tumblr_n0k19wjvPB1qch0kpo1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_nke6yjGtKC1rv0hjy.gif

Salmon ladder is my favorite Arrow character.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

Salmon ladder is my favorite Arrow character.

Lol I haven't seen it because I missed a couple episodes of the first season and I basically refuse to start part way in - I'm OCD like that - and then of course I don't have netflix and can't watch tv on my laptop so I'm basically screwed at this point. However, I DO watch American Ninja Warrior and that is another incredibly motivating show - the salmon ladder looks brutal, but not as bad as cannonball alley lol
  • RedWolf09
    RedWolf09 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of good channels on YouTube. Try Mateusz M. Some really good short motivational videos.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    Does anyone else have random shows that inspire them to workout like crazy? For me, its The Walking Dead. Every time I watch an episode I instantly *NEED* to do a workout. And I usually think about the show when I`m on a hike or a jog too - its much easier to push to the next level when I'm imaging a slavering horde of Walkers on my tail.

https://zombiesrungame.com/

This app should motivate you nicely on your jogs ;)

When I get a cell phone I'll keep that in mind lol