Have 160lbs to loose - Need friends for accountability!

Options
I have a long way to go, but this is it. Hit that point where I've 'awaken' and serious about becoming healthy. Could really use friends on here for support. Please add me if you are sharing a similar journey :)

Replies

• NYCGrl516
    NYCGrl516 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello BA! Wow, look at you! You took the first step and that is the hardest - after this, the rest will come step by step! Best of luck and feel free to add me if you want!!

I used to weigh almost 300 pounds and nothing I would do would make me lose weight. It was hard, but I got through it and you can too :) We can motivate each other!
  • corisearch
    corisearch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I could use a motivational/support system. I'm 42 and need to loose about 90 pounds. Please add me if you'd like.
  • joydavies449
    joydavies449 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also am looking to loose between 100-130 pounds and could really use encouragement. I am tired of being tired and not being able to run like I use too and keep up with my 3 kids! You can add me also if you like, together we all can do it!
  • stamac79
    stamac79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling the past few months, i know what works for me, I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things, working full time and taking Part time university courses, as well as juggling a family with two kids activities of dance and hockey...leaves me little room for exercise so eating right is the only way for me to work towards being healthy
  • bwortham27
    bwortham27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you. I have 71 lbs to lose. We can do this!
  • amya72
    amya72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to lose 125-150 and could also use some friendly encouragement! I’ve lost track of how many go rounds this has been for me, however, I’d like to say it’s my last. Something just seems to have clicked. Please feel free to add me if you’d like. Congratulations on your first step and GOOD LUCK!!
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too! I need to lose at least 100lbs, and I've just had that "aha" moment reading Eat to Live. I've started eating a lot more fruits & veggies and looking to change my relationship with food. I have two young kids, and I want them to have a healthy lifestyle too.

Good luck! Rooting for you :)
  • EbnyIvry
    EbnyIvry Posts: 736 Member
    Options
  • atlassmom121
    atlassmom121 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends as well I've got 109lbs to go!
  • trish2027
    trish2027 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week now and would love to lose at least 100 pounds in the end. I can definitely use more friends on here too ☺
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I've just re-started my get healthy journey & I have over 100lbs to get rid of. I could definitely use some friends to help keep me on track.