Isagenix Friends & Support?

Options
I've been using MFP for years now (the classic yo-yo dieter) and last month, I decided to try Isagenix to really kick myself in the butt and maintain this as a lifestyle change. So far, I am LOVING IT and have lost roughly 8 lbs (give or take as I haven't weighed myself in a little over a week.) I am also sleeping better and have more energy.

I would love to make some friends who are using the same products - or friends in general for support :smile:

Replies

• darkmstf
    darkmstf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh welcome to my world! LOVE Isa! I'll friend you! You made the best decision ever! Truly. Linked with Isa almost 2 years ago and haven't looked back since! Dropped the 25 pounds I couldn't seem to budge, haven't gained it back and feel awesome!!!
  • wilprosper
    wilprosper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of the Isagenix Community! I've been on Isa for approx. 8 months. In and out. Wanting to go hard now needing accountability and support.
  • Mollymoopicott
    Mollymoopicott Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started just over a month ago and just downloaded this app about a week ago. I am loving both! Down 20lbs and looking forward to the next 20lbs.
  • sarahevogt
    sarahevogt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in starting Isagenix and I'm wondering for those of you who have been on and off the diet, or have cheated a little here and there, did the weight come back? I'm looking for something I can put my heart into, but realistically I'm going to want pizza or ice cream or a nice dinner out occasionally. And, if I can't afford isagenix permanently I'm scared I'll gain it all back. Thoughts?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    sarahevogt wrote: »
    I'm interested in starting Isagenix and I'm wondering for those of you who have been on and off the diet, or have cheated a little here and there, did the weight come back? I'm looking for something I can put my heart into, but realistically I'm going to want pizza or ice cream or a nice dinner out occasionally. And, if I can't afford isagenix permanently I'm scared I'll gain it all back. Thoughts?

It's MLM scam. Eat what you normally eat but just less of it. You don't quick fix diet. Use MFP as intended and you will be successful, promise :)
  • kallemann67
    kallemann67 Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Please educate me here. What's the hype around ISA? I have a friend on it and every time we meet ten minutes into our conversations she's on about ISA for the rest of the night. And then she tries to sell me it. I say invest the money in a Vitamix and put whole foods into it if you like getting your nutrition in liquid form. Hit the blend button on whole food or synthetic and dehydrated stuff. You choose. Add cinnamon, whey powder, skim milk powder, coconut water more greens, less greens, more fruit, less fruit, flax, nuts, ice. If you want to splurge buy 'super foods' powders like maca, wheat germ, acai wheatgrass spirulina etc to give the kick. Aloe vera juice too. All whole and affordable. The danger with ISA is (I think and this is only from my observations with said friend) that when the ISA stops ( usually affordability reasons) so do the 'healthy' eating habits and mindset. And my concern is if one stops ingesting it because they can no longer afford it or they want to adopt another approach to their weight loss focus they find their support network (ISA) possibly drops away as well. Big slammers on those looking to build a life of health and wellness.