20 years old and 275lbs

Options
Just turned 20 on August 2 and have dealt with weight issues my whole life my highest weight was 300lbs and I'm terrified that I'm gonna end up there again.

Replies

• worldofalice
    worldofalice Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If you need any support sweetie, I'm here to listen <3 If your weight is putting you at risk, then good luck on your journey to improve your health - the best way to do it is to keep loving yourself as you go along and keep your sense of self-worth up, as low self-esteem does nothing to help with weight loss! If you need any advice, add me :)
  • lostkid15
    lostkid15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i have 30 calories left for today so what can i eat?
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good luck, OP, now is the best time to change your lifestyle! Lostkid, a little difficult to say if we don't know what you ate all day or what time it is for you now..... A cup of sliced up cucumber with a splash of balsamic is a nice snack....
  • rhedog1995
    rhedog1995 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If you ever want to talk, I'll lend a listening ear. :)
  • rhedog1995
    rhedog1995 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also twenty.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    lostkid15 wrote: »
    Hi i have 30 calories left for today so what can i eat?

Way to hijack the post. Start your own.
  • SmallSpark
    SmallSpark Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and want to lose 2 stone so you can add me if you like SmallSpark
  • Pamelajm88
    Pamelajm88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ive been overweight my whole life but have lost a lot of weight throughout these years and then gained it back. if you can get a grip on it now you can have a healthy life and not struggle with health issues later on in life because it will catch up with you later on. stay focused, stay motivated, and good luck!!
  • cherishpatterson
    cherishpatterson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was 337lbs at my highest when I was early 20's... started losing and in my late 30's I'm the healthiest I have ever been, 162lbs. It's do-able. Just make your mind up to change and learn something new about a healthy life style everyday...it will stick...it takes time. But invest in yourself...you are worth it.