A Low Fat Breakfast Sandwich - That Doesn't Suck

Options
VernerDixon
VernerDixon Posts: 38 Member
I have this breakfast nearly every morning.
sjinyq1n5h32.png

Only 248 calories, 27 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fat, and 23 grams of protein. And it's pretty tasty.

What do you eat?

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't eat them anymore, but I often make breakfast burritos on 90 calorie tortillas - sauté center cut bacon or turkey sausage, spinach, peppers, onion, and eggs or egg whites, split into your 8 burritos and top with about 14g of cheese. You can also add in cooked potatoes, jalapeños, or whatever veggies you like. Roll, place seam side down on a metal baking sheet and freeze. When frozen, transfer to a freezer bag. Voila - 8 breakfasts to microwave. When you want to eat, microwave in a damp paper towel for about 3 mins on high or 5 minutes on 50% power and crisp on a broiler (optional).
    My family loves them!
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try them both! I'm a big fan of breakfast sandwiches but I started to cut down because I was not making them or getting them from healthy places. I'm currently eating 2 hardboiled eggs and a banana but I know I'll get tired of that soon so both options seem like good next steps to me.
  • VernerDixon
    VernerDixon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Queenmunchy I'll have to try that!

@grstorm :)