Getting started today.

Options
auce247
auce247 Posts: 5 Member
On my way back to the old me. The more I can get motivated the better. Well, besides the motivation I got from the Dr. this week.

Replies

• kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting (re)started today and looking for virtual pals to help with motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me and best of luck on your healthy lifestyle journey!
  • KansasColleen
    KansasColleen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Colleen, and will be doing a medically supervised diet to get ready for bariatric surgery. My husband will soon be getting a settlement to pay for the program. Right now, I am doing the same kind of program. Will be eating the same way and trying to do my best. I will be doing 3 protein shakes, 2 entrees, and 5 servings of fruit and veggies. That should be 1200 calories.
  • auce247
    auce247 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Peggy. I think you are so brave to do the bariatric surgery. I watch programs on TV all the time about that, and it overwhelms me. I decided also use this site to be accountable for my eating habits. I'm constantly saying to myself that I don't eat that much, but yesterday I noticed I already went over my 1200 cal. limit.