lets do this!!!

Options
Hi everyone!! My name is Amanda. I am really big into fitness and clean eating. I was a very heavy teenager and my biggest was 190 lbs. I have since changed my ways and over the last 14 years, I have really developed a passion for fitness and taking care of my body. After a bad marriage, I realized that I had not been putting my own desires first and I decided to focus on myself and worked my booty off (literally) and was at my best weight of all time at 125 lbs. I was so happy that anything I tried on looked great. Unfortunately, after a very stressful year and a half, I have gotten up to 149 lbs. I have made it my goal to put myself first and get my dream body back.
I am looking to use mfp as motivation to stay strong and stay diligent about staying on track. I want to find people here want to motivate each other and get fit together. Hit me up or add me if you think you might want to help each other. Have an amazing day!!!

Replies

• the_comeback
    the_comeback Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    I hear you lol. I was at 209 competing in sports then I got into a motorcycle accident and went up to 245. Then started a 2 year program in college, just got done in May, and now I'm at 270. Working my way back down. MFP has helped me in the past on keeping track of what I eat. Havnt used it in a while and now I'm back on for good.
  • Mandyrose1983
    Mandyrose1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If only it came off as easily as it goes on
  • Mandyrose1983
    Options
    It deleted most of what I just wrote.. Ugggg!!!
    I was saying that I'm looking forward to this weight loss journey and excited to make some friends along the way!!! Feeling pumped!!
  • the_comeback
    the_comeback Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    If only it came off as easily as it goes on

Lol I know. It takes time to gain weight as it takes time to lose weight. You'll get there. Just have to consistent
  • Mandyrose1983
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • ciarasick
    ciarasick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Ciara! I'm 21 5"2 and I weigh 199. I have struggled my entire life with my weight. I have trouble with food addiction and basic laziness. I really need to change, I have intense body issues not to mention diabetes and heart disease run in my family. I need a buddy! I need someone to help motivate me and keep me honest! I'm done being a chub bucket. I wanna be able to go shopping and not frickin cry! :)
  • Mandyrose1983
    Options
    ciarasick wrote: »
    I'm Ciara! I'm 21 5"2 and I weigh 199. I have struggled my entire life with my weight. I have trouble with food addiction and basic laziness. I really need to change, I have intense body issues not to mention diabetes and heart disease run in my family. I need a buddy! I need someone to help motivate me and keep me honest! I'm done being a chub bucket. I wanna be able to go shopping and not frickin cry! :)

Well Ciara, now is the time!! Let's do this. You are so young and trust me when I say that losing the weight now is best. It gets harder as you get older. But you CAN do this!!! I believe in you!!!
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..
  • rinarooxx
    rinarooxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ciarasick wrote: »

Hi ciara I'm corrinna :smile: I'm 19, 5'8 and just a tad heavier than you at the minute but reading what you said it felt like you were not only talking about you but me as well. Even down to the diabetes in the family. Only six days into my journey with MFP but hopefully I will get down to my goal and stay there. I'm sure that you can do the same. WE CAN DO THIS XD
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Amanda!
  • Mandyrose1983
    Options
    Hi there!!