It's taken 3 years but getting there

Options
Corpsebride81
Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
Have been in my journey for 3 years have lost over 3.5 stone in that time. It's been the hardest thing I've ever done. I've quit so many times that looking back I think how much further on I would be, but am still super proud of my achievements especially as I have pcos and really struggle with my metabolism. Still have long way to go but with support of my friends on here I know I'll do it

Replies

• JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Me, too! 3 years & still a work in progress. Many ups and downs, but that's life! : )

You look fabulous!!!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm about three years in as well :) Nice work!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    You're still at it and still doing great after THREE YEARS?? I want to be you :) Doesn't matter how long it takes you. Slower is great. You have made healthy changes and you're sticking to them. I've been at this two years. I know that there will be ups and downs, but hopefully the ups (successes, if you look at it that way) or downs (weight loss if you look at it THAT way, lol) will continue. We have the rest of our lives, right? Our healthy lives! :heart:
  • transformedbyhim56
    transformedbyhim56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You look fantastic! BTW how much is 3.5 stones in pounds? ( I know I can look it up) Just curious. I have lost 54 pounds in 18 months and am on maintenance now. I lost it very, very slowly. I think that is the best way because then you can keep it up for the rest of your life.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    3.5 stones = 49lbs. There are 14lbs in a stone. :)
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    slow and steady wins the race! I've been on here for four years and I've lost 110 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!