10 days worth of logging and 1.4 kg gone...what was I thinking

Options
magnih
magnih Posts: 2 Member
Sometimes found myself halfway in the fridge in a food coma so I decided to install this app again. Feel like a moron when I loose 1.4 kg in 10 days by only logging and thinking about what I eat. Anyone else have this zombiestate happen to them were you just eat and you have no idea why ? Most likely being obese like me is some sort of mental illness, what do you guys recon ? Anyway...would love to find somebody to support with and share through upcoming victories and defeats.

Replies

• Vineeta73
    Vineeta73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us! I've uninstalled and reinstalled this app so many times I've lost count but I have dedicated myself to using this for the rest of the month and take it from there.
    I've found myself mindlessly eating when I'm not hungry...just bored I guess or used to snacking while watching TV. 1.4kg is great!! Keep it up :)
    Load up on protein...lean meats for meals and protein shakes/bars/chips for snacks...
  • magnih
    magnih Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    TV eating is a killer...I can binge eat 2000 calories over a couple of episodes easy. Like your plan for doing this a month,what is your weight loss goal,if its alright to ask that.
  • Vineeta73
    Vineeta73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 20lbs but I'd like to go as much as 60. When I found I was snaking just because I was watching TV, I would turn it off and really think about whether or not I was hungry. We have to think about what we are eating and why, it's helped a lot. Summer TV sucks too, so it shouldn't be that hard to turn it off :D
    Keep me posted :)
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there's a reason I don't keep food in my office anymore.