Looking for some friends that will help me stay on track

Options
I feel into bad habit after I found out I can not run anymore. do to some knee issues. but still can workout.

Replies

• CassieAiello911
    CassieAiello911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me girl! CassieAiello911

• morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    You can add me but I need to know...what do you mean by help you stay on track. Some people want a nudge..I am more the kind that needs a Jillian Michael bitching from time to time. Do you want someone to be accountable to or just someone around. I am looking for people who will call me on not getting my exercise in or logging my food or what food I logged.

I am here for you.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    That is just what I need. Someone like Jillian Michaels
  • Kriistabell
    Kriistabell Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Add me. I follow iifym and lift weights 6 days a week. Not conventional but good to have people around doing things different ways to explore your options and see what works with your lifestyle best!
  • Kriistabell
    Kriistabell Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    jul_ohare wrote: »
    You can add me but I need to know...what do you mean by help you stay on track. Some people want a nudge..I am more the kind that needs a Jillian Michael bitching from time to time. Do you want someone to be accountable to or just someone around. I am looking for people who will call me on not getting my exercise in or logging my food or what food I logged.

I am here for you.

Can we be friends? I like that *kitten*! Lol
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    All the above
  • SimoneCrazy
    SimoneCrazy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im looking gor encoursging ftiends to help me stay on track. Im oftrn a goodvmotivator fir my fruebds but have jo help when I really need it myself. Please add me.