Yearly Health Screen Results

Options
eeeekie
eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
A little back story - I lost 100lbs using MFP in 2011-2012 and from late 2012-2015 I put on 60lbs of that. I've been on a journey to regain control and get back to what I was and beyond.

We had our yearly health screening at work tonight and I'm WAY excited for the results. I'm morbidly obese so these results were awesome to me and I think a bit shocking to the nurses. All in the low risk end of the spectrum (minus my weight/BMI)

Weight Loss is 34lbs since the last test and 30lbs this year.
BMI is down 3.17 points
Blood pressure was 126/68 now 118/74
Cholesterol was 148 now 141
HDL was 39 and now it's 43
Blood sugar was 116 now 85

YAY ME!

Replies

• piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep rocking in. Nothing like some solid number to show how far you've come.
    I've got my yearly coming up and I've dropped some weight. Be interesting to compare year to year like you did.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What a success! Congrats! That is fantastic :)
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    that's great! I have my annual health screening coming up in October.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's very encouraging and exciting. Still have a long way to go but I'm hoping by the next screening I'll be a rockstar with a huge drop in weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!