Chocolate low calorie snack

Options
Hi, does anyone have any low cal chic snacks? I did popcorn last night with Asda popcorn sprinkles which was yummy. But don't want to sicken myself of it. X

Replies

• thebuz
    thebuz Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    These are awesome and last awhile. Really satisfy the sweet craving at only 40 calories a shot.

http://www.popsicle.com/product/detail/107678/fudgsicle-no-sugar-added-pops
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Buy cocoa or chocolate powder (10 calories per tablespoon) in the baking aisle of your grocery store. Add it to plain yogurt.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A couple squares of chocolate or Kozy Shack chocolate puddings are my go-to, personally, if I crave chocolate. Another option is just to buy chocolate protein powder and make a protein shake with it.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate - sugar free if you want only 10-20 calories
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I found these great ice cream pops by a company called Enlightened. They are less than one hundred calories, 8 grams of protein, and a couple of grams of fiber. Sweetened with erythritol (stevia). I've only tasted the fudge so far but I bought peanut butter to try next. Not cheap, but creamy and delicious.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Quaker Popped mini rice cakes. The chocolate ones are my favorite
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole pint of Stonyfield chocolate frozen yogurt for 400 calories, with cocoa powder added to make it even more cholatey. I add pb2 to it sometimes. One serving is 100 calories.

A square or two of dark chocolate. I get Lindt 99% sometimes and the whole bar is a little over 227 calories (the weight on the package is wrong).

I second the cocoa powder. It's 10 calories for 5 grams. I put it in yogurt, and even a plain ice cream like Edy's slow churned which has a great calorie count (just over 100 calories per servings I believe), to add some chocolate/creamy flavor.
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard to find, but cocoa nibs with dark chocolate is amazing. The cocoa nibs are 90% and the dark chocolate adds a bit of sweetness. It's my go-to for chocolate cravings(:
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Jello brand sugar-free pudding. Yummy at only 60 cal.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I quite like Kelloggs LCM Kaleidoes. They're 91 calories and are delicious. I got my boss hooked on them.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Microwave protein browine pudding (under 200 cals and high protein)

15g chocolate whey protein isolate
    15g chocolate casein protein
    8g cacao or cocoa
    approx 80ml milk of choice (of water if you REALLY need to save cals).
    1/2 tsp cream of tartar, 1/4 tsb bicarb (or 1/2 tsp baking powder)

Microwave on high in a bowl for about a minute (give or take 15 seconds). You can play around with the amount of time and the amount of liquid depending on whether you like it more cooked or more runny. I like to stop mine before it's fully cooked so there's some chocolatey sauce left in the bottom of the bowl. Eat asap

Variations: can use different flavours of protein (vanilla, strawberry, choc mint...). Replace cacao with coconut flour if you prefer a blondie.

Mix ins: choc chips, pb, pb2, berries, coconut...
  • emmakay1985
    emmakay1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. X
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Jello brand sugar-free pudding. Yummy at only 60 cal.

I couldn't get over the aftertaste. The sugar free chocolate mousse is decent though.
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For a healthy snack with only a little chocolate drizzle I go to my "I heart keenwah" snack flavored sea salt with dark chocolate drizzle. Otherwise, a mint dove dark chocolate swirl promise is 44 calories. Lastly if I am in the mood for some chocoate after dinner and I am home I will take 1 serving spoonful of Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip, slow churned, no sugar added ice cream and that will usually do it :) Good luck. I was a chocoholic before this journey so I know that is hard.