Starting Ripped in 30!!

Options
A new month is here and I am ready for a new challenge! I will be officially starting Ripped in 30 today and plan on ending on July 8th. My weigh-in day is Saturday, so wanted to end on a Friday. I would love to drop 9 to 10 pounds in these next 5 weeks. (This would take me to my goal weight) Anyone who has done it or is doing it now, what have your results been??

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    this was my favorite from Jillian. Good luck! I had awesome results..!!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear results too...
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    I am doing R30 now and I just finished week 1 on Sunday. "Attempted" week 2 Monday and felt broke down.. So I went back to Week 1 yesterday :-( I am going to give myself a few more days until I try week 2 again.. I at least want to be able to do it doing the modified moves but I couldn't even do them Monday *sigh*
  • kdoak87
    kdoak87 Posts: 27
    Options
    Just saw this post I bought this dvd yesterday and decided to start today too!!! Can't wait to see the results in 30 days :happy:
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    I am doing R30 now and I just finished week 1 on Sunday. "Attempted" week 2 Monday and felt broke down.. So I went back to Week 1 yesterday :-( I am going to give myself a few more days until I try week 2 again.. I at least want to be able to do it doing the modified moves but I couldn't even do them Monday *sigh*

Oooh, I heard it was tough. Good job on going back to level 1 and not giving up! Keep at it!!
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Just saw this post I bought this dvd yesterday and decided to start today too!!! Can't wait to see the results in 30 days :happy:

Yay...Good luck! I can't wait to see the results either!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I just started my 2nd round today. :) I love it. I got good results and lost an inch almost everywhere except my arms :( I used 3 pd weights the first time and will be using 5 pd this time
  • victorialchoo
    Options
    Good luck !! I"m starting the 30 day shred because I'm definitely in no shape at all, please let us know how you do in the next couple of weeks!
  • innerspiraling
    innerspiraling Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh, I started this around May 12th - did about 10 days on Week 1 and have done 7 days of Week 2 - planning to do 3 more. Level 2 was a huge shock - Level 1 was hard, but Level 2 has so much based in plank that my poor weak shoulders are just dying. I haven't even been able to do the modifier for some of the moves, but I'm working through it as much as I can and substituting simpler moves from week one (e.g. simple pushups with knees on the ground instead of those crazy pushups with the leg raises, and some of the plank cardio on forearms instead of hands when I reach my limit). Level 1 lulled me into a sort of false sense of security because there was so much lower body work, and I have stronger muscles there from cycling, whereas for upper body, I have done little to nothing for a long time...
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred and finished it this past weekend. I got some results with it and now am doing RI30 to alternate with the shred. I won't be doing it as prescribed but at least I'll be doing it! LOL! :tongue: